About Northern Ontario Appraisals
The company does work for the private and public sector and has a good relationship with the areas lending partners and financial institutions. Our appraisals are accepted and trusted by all major lenders, chartered banks, credit unions, Caisse Populaire Alliance, investments groups, mortgage brokers, insurance companies, relocation companies, as well as home owners seeking advice to sell or purchase. In 2017, Tanya Cloutier and Jean Carrière took over the reigns as owner-operators of the firm. This family business has been part of the real estate industry for over 40 years. The company has a long standing reputation in the community and has been very successful. In 2002, the company won the NOVA award for small businesses , and in 2015 won the NOVA President’s Award.
Community Memberships and Involvement:
- Timmins Real Estate board (TCTDAR)
- Active member of the Chamber of Commerce since 2001
- Member of the Canadian Federation of Independent Businesses (CFIB) since 2004
- Timmins Minor Hockey Association
- Timmins and District Hospital Campaigns,
- Charity Golf Events
- The Rotary Club
- Knights of Columbus
- United Way
- Cancer Society
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Tanya Cloutier, AACI, P. App.
- Jean Carriere, CRA, P. App.
- Lucien Cloutier (retired -CRA , P. App.)
- Mathew Cecchini, CRA, P. App.
- Deidra-Marie Limlaw, AIC-Candidate Member
- Stephanie Ingleton, AIC- Candidate Member
- Michelle Labbé, Office Administrator
- Micheline Cloutier, Accounts Payable